Welcome to Eldridge Estate of Red Hill!
Our flag will be out to let you know we’re open!
- Monday to Friday- From 12 noon to 4pm
Sat, Sun, Public Holidays & Weekdays During School Holidays- From 11am to 5pm
- Christmas Day
Directions from Melbourne
If you are coming from Melbourne on the Mornington Peninsula Freeway (11) take the Red Hill exit.
- Head left along Route 787 (approximately 3.7km) until the next Red Hill exit.
- Turn left following B787 towards Red Hill up White Hill Road for almost 5km.
- You will arrive at a T-intersection, Arthurs Seat Road.
- Turn Left and drive 1.2km.
- You will pass the Red Hill Showgrounds where Cricket matches are played in the summer and Australian Rules football in the Winter.
- Just after you see the Lindenderry Country Retreat sign and turnoff put your left indicator on and slow down, we are just around the bend.
Please note that the speed limit drops to 90kph to 80kph and to 70kph and is VIGOROUSLY enforced by unmarked police cars with motion radar!
The famous Red Hill Market is held on the first Saturday of the month from September to May commencing at 8am to noon.
If you are using a GPS to find your way here our coordinates are Latitude: 38 22′ 16″ and Longitude: 145 1′ 11
Melway Street Directory: Map 190, Ref K4 – streetdirectory.com